“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Friday, April 9, 2010

Anniversary


I got an incredible gift today, it's a book I read as a child called Baleful Beasts and Eerie Creatures. I checked it out from my school library as often as I could.
I tried finding it as an adult and it proved to be very difficult to locate but I never gave up.
There's several stories in it that scared me when I was a kid,and theyre still good:
The Yamadan,which is about a yeti type creature looking for a companion, Nighmare in a box,where an evil creature grows larger and larger whenever sunlight hits it and the Patchwork monkey,creepy monkey doll,weird babysitter,need I say more?

Well I guess it's time to call it a night,going to crawl into bed and read a few of the stories in this awesome book....and I think I'll leave on a nightlight just in case.


1 comment:

  1. No comments here???
    I'd love to have this book too! seems really spooky...

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)